Frequently asked questions
How to disable ability to change responsible person?
To disable the change of responsible person functionality for specific user roles, follow these steps:
1. Open the System Settings window (More> System Settings);
2. Select Rights and Roles;
3. In the window that opens, select the role you want to edit;
4. After selecting a role and opening the role editing window, select Components Management at the top;
5. In the Component Management window, select the module in which you want to restrict the change of the Responsible person and expand the additional options;
6. In the optional options, uncheck the box if you do not want the specified role to change the responsible person.